Cary - General Imaging
Wake Radiology Cary
General Imaging Services in Cary, NC
Having a potentially broken bone or being diagnosed with a new medical condition can be scary. That’s why the experienced radiologists and technologists at Wake Radiology are here to help. Wake Radiology’s imaging center in Cary, NC is fully equipped to perform the following diagnostic services:
- CT. Combines special X-ray equipment with sophisticated computers to produce multiple cross sectional images or pictures of the inside of the body. This imaging technique is very sensitive and provides great clarity when studying internal organs, bone, soft tissue, and blood vessels, and reveals more details than regular X-ray exams.
- Ultrasound. This imaging is a non invasive imaging modality that helps physicians diagnose and treat many medical conditions. Through the use of sound waves, not radiation, ultrasound images are capable of showing everything from the structure of major organs in the body to blood flow through blood vessels.
- Nuclear Medicine. A medical specialty that utilizes radioisotopes to determine and diagnose disease stages and organ function.
- X-Ray. Diagnostic X-rays are useful in detecting abnormalities within the body. They are a painless, non-invasive way to help diagnose problems such as broken bones, tumors, pneumonia, and the presence of foreign bodies.
- Bone densitometry. A non-invasive, accurate, inexpensive low-dose imaging test to detect osteoporosis. It can estimates risk fracture and measures multiple sites of the body to determine the most appropriate treatments.
CT imaging in Cary
When selecting a radiology practice for CT imaging choose Wake Radiology Cary where focus on the patient is accompanied by the highest ACR accreditations possible, a commitment to low-dose CT, and physicians in a wide range of radiology subspecialties. Encompassing all of those qualities and more, Wake Radiology is the preferred provider of outpatient imaging in the Triangle.
Highly Qualified Cary Radiologists & Technologists
Wake Radiology sets a high standard for the technologists who assist with each imaging procedure. For example, our ultrasonographers collectively have more than 325 years of experience and training between them, and are all registered with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers. All of our Cary technologists and radiologists will work closely with your primary care or referring doctors to bring you prompt medical results and diagnoses.
Nuclear Medicine Diagnostic Imaging at Wake Radiology
When you need a specific and in-depth scan of a particular part of your body, nuclear medicine diagnostic imaging may be a good choice. At Wake Radiology, our Cary nuclear medicine technologists are equipped to scan bones, livers, thyroids, kidneys, chests, abdomens and more using nuclear medicine technology.
Previously only offered in hospitals, Wake Radiology’s Cary nuclear medicine helps doctors further determine what stage various diseases may be at in a patient’s body.
Schedule your diagnostic medical imaging appointment at Wake Radiology Cary today by calling 919-232-4700 or by visiting our contact page for more information.
Wake Radiology provides diagnostic imaging services to patients in Cary, Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, NC and beyond.