MD News, March 2009
Related Articles By Subject: CT Studies
- Could Your Lung Cancer Be Treated?
- William G. Way Jr., MD
- Paul A. Haugan, MD
- Holly J. Burge, MD
- PET-CT Highly Useful in Melanoma Staging and Restaging
- CT Scans: What are the Real Risks?
- Advanced Imaging Used to Uncover Melanoma
- On Balancing the Benefits and Risks of CT Radiation Exposure
- Aging Joints – Arthritis and Common Injuries
- Innovative Brachytherapy Treatment Effective in Treating Liver Cancer
- Those Pesky Thyroid Nodules
- WakeMed and Wake Radiology Open Wake County’s First State-of-the-Art Outpatient PET-CT Scanner