Badges of Honor
Wake Radiology is proud to have received the highest accreditations possible from the American College of Radiology (ACR).
Learn about our accreditations!
Radiology Online Resources
- Radiology Info Radiology Info is designed to answer your questions related to the many radiologic procedures and therapies available to you and your family. The Website provides you with information whether you’re preparing for a baseline mammogram, learning more about your child’s X-ray, or researching radiation oncology (cancer therapy) procedures.
- American College of Radiology As a patient, you have a say in who provides your healthcare and where you receive it. A core element of the ACR’s mission is to maximize the quality and safety of patient care by providing resources to help you make informed decisions.
- Society of Interventional Radiology Who are interventional radiologist? Interventional radiologists are board-certified physicians who specialize in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. They offer the most in-depth knowledge of the least invasive treatments available coupled with diagnostic and clinical experience across all specialties.
- American Cancer Society (ACS) The American Cancer Society (ACS) is a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization that works to raise money to fund research, provide cancer education, and develop community programs & services.
- Relay for Life (ACS) The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives everyone in the Triangle area a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams of people camp out at a local high school, park, or fairgrounds and take turns walking or running around a track or path. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event. Because cancer never sleeps, Relays are overnight events up to 24 hours in length. Wake Radiology is proud to be a sponsor of this worthy event.
- Komen for The Cure NC Triangle to the Coast Susan G. Komen for the Cure is the world’s largest and most progressive grassroots network of breast cancer survivors and activists — the only grassroots organization fighting to cure breast cancer at every stage, from the causes to the cures and the pain and anxiety of every moment in between. The Triangle event is held annually at Meredith College in Raleigh on the second Saturday of June. Wake Radiology is proud to be a year-round partner for the NC Triangle to the Coast chapter.
- Pretty in Pink Foundation Pretty In Pink Foundation is a North Carolina 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides financial assistance, resources and support to underinsured/uninsured people diagnosed with breast cancer who reside in North Carolina. Pretty In Pink Foundation provides access to breast cancer treatment and surgery through a network of North Carolina health care specialists. Wake Radiology is proud to be a founding partner of the Pretty in Pink Foundation.