Multiple Positions - Raleigh Office
This professional will work with our Billing Manager to investigate insurance options and claims for our patients. They will support patients with payment options and address questions regarding insurance and payments.
- Investigate unpaid insurance claims to determine future action.
- Obtain payment through account follow-up, generally via telephone, website or written correspondence with insurance payers and patients.
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls related to billing.
- Become familiar with assigned payer policies, guidelines & billing requirements
- Review refund requests to determine if request is valid
- Seek to improve processes and resolve issues relating to billing
- Perform other departmental duties as assigned.
- High-School Diploma
- 2 or more years of Medical Insurance/Billing experience
- Proficient computer skills
- College Degree, 2 or 4 year – Medical, Billing or Business curriculum
- 4 or more years of Medical Insurance/Billing experience