Cary Breast Center
Did You Know?
Wake Radiology is the Triangle leader in 3D mammography. Wake Radiology offers 3D mammography in multiple locations: Cary, Raleigh, Garner, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, Smithfield and Fuquay-Varina. Schedule your appointment! Learn more.
Cary Breast Center
The Cary Breast Center provides comprehensive breast imaging services for patients in and around Western Wake County. In addition to diagnostic tools like breast ultrasound, breast MRI and breast biopsy, our Cary office is proud to offer 3D screening mammograms. This revolutionary tool is is the most exciting breast imaging breakthrough in nearly 20 years.
- Learn more about 3D Mammography
- Watch our video! Dr. Wellman explains the difference between 2D and 3D mammograms
- Schedule your 3D mammogram appointment (no referral needed!)
Fast, Easy and Accurate Mammograms
The Wake Radiology Cary Breast Center offers advanced technologies and caring care providers who are skilled in assisting patients with breast imaging procedures like a mammogram.
- Digital screening. Wake Radiology’s digital screening mammogram takes about 30 minutes including wait time — and you don’t need a signed referral from a physician.
- Digital diagnostic. Digital diagnostic mammograms provide radiologists a more detailed look at a potential abnormality detected on a screening mammogram. Wake Radiology’s Cary breast imaging radiologists will compare images from previous screening to detect slight variances that could indicate an abnormality.
- Breast ultrasound. Our Cary breast imaging specialists use sound waves to take a picture of your breast, allowing them to further evaluate questionable areas seen on a mammogram or the area close to your chest wall, which is often hard to see with a traditional mammogram.
- Breast density. Our breast imaging team has experience evaluating dense breast tissue and patients are notified in a follow-up letter of their breast density level.
To schedule an appointment, contact our scheduling team at 919-232-4700 or use our online form to request a screening mammogram appointment.