President & Managing Partner
Dr. Lyndon K. Jordan III joined Wake Radiology in 1999. Originally from North Carolina, Dr. Jordan received his medical training from the Duke University School of Medicine in Durham where he served as president of his class. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology as well as a fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging at Duke University Medical Center.
Dr. Jordan is a musculoskeletal radiologist at Wake Radiology. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and is also a certified clinical densitometrist. Dr. Jordan is a Fellow and member of the American College of Radiology (ACR). He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Raleigh Academy of Medicine (RAM), North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) and the International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD). Dr. Jordan also serves on the liaison committee of the North Carolina Industrial Commission (NCIC).
- Doctors Chosen for Leadership College, Durham Herald Sun, 2013
- Physician Spotlight: Lyndon Jordan, III, MD, Triangle Medical News, 2012
- Understanding Your Health: Screenings That Can Save Your Life, Triangle East: Healthy Living, 2008
- Health Screenings That Can Save Your Life, Boom!, 2008
- Ask the Experts: Spotlight on Radiology, Triangle East, 2008
- Orthopaedic & Sports Imaging
- President & Managing Partner