Immediate Past President
Dr. Lyndon K. Jordan III is the immediate past president of Wake Radiology UNC REX and a musculoskeletal radiologist.
He joined Wake Radiology in 1999. Originally from North Carolina, Dr. Jordan received his medical training from the Duke University School of Medicine in Durham where he served as president of his class. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology as well as a fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging at Duke University Medical Center.
Dr. Jordan is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). Dr. Jordan is a Fellow and member of the American College of Radiology (ACR). He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Raleigh Academy of Medicine (RAM), North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS) and the International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD). Dr. Jordan serves on the State Health Coordinating Council (SHCC). He also serves on the Board of Trustees of the North Carolina Medical Society Foundation and holds the position of Vice President of the North Carolina Radiological Society.
- Doctors Chosen for Leadership College, Durham Herald Sun, 2013
- Physician Spotlight: Lyndon Jordan, III, MD, Triangle Medical News, 2012
- Understanding Your Health: Screenings That Can Save Your Life, Triangle East: Healthy Living, 2008
- Health Screenings That Can Save Your Life, Boom!, 2008
- Ask the Experts: Spotlight on Radiology, Triangle East, 2008
- Orthopaedic & Sports Imaging