Wake Radiology offers subspecialty imaging expertise in women’s and breast, pediatric, orthopedic and sports, neuroradiology, body and emergency imaging well as interventional radiology and vein care.
We’re committed to subspecialty training for our radiologists. After our physicians completed medical school, all of them completed additional years of study or fellowship training in a particular organ system, part of the body or disease. This dedication ensures they are experts in their field and positioned to best serve our patients.
Subspecialty radiologists are important because they:
- Are trained in the specific section of the body under review
- Offer clinical decision support to ensure the right exam for the right reason
- Have expertise based on new research and technologies
- Provide more accurate interpretations
- Have faster report times for referring providers and patients