The Area’s Largest Outpatient Imaging Practice Welcomes Five Subspecialty Trained Physicians
RALEIGH, NC, September 3, 2020 – Wake Radiology UNC REX Healthcare, the Triangle’s leading provider of outpatient medical imaging, adds five new radiologists to their board certified team.
These physicians strengthen the practice’s commitment to provide subspecialty radiology services to the greater Triangle area.
“Our newest radiologists are all extremely talented and make me exceptionally proud to welcome them to our practice,” said Dr. Lyndon Jordan, President and Managing Partner at Wake Radiology. “Their subspecialty training and dedication to quality patient care make them great members of our team. We are honored when physicians of this caliber choose to join us.”
The more than 50 board certified radiologists at WakeRad UNC REX are trained in a particular area of imaging and segmented into dedicated clinical teams that foster that expertise. This helps WakeRad UNC REX consistently deliver true subspecialty interpretations across multiple modalities while providing quick, actionable reports.
Full biographies for each of our new radiologists are available at WakeRad.com.
Kaleigh L. Burke, MD, Abdominal Imaging and Breast Imaging Radiologists
- Graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, NC
- Completed her internship in internal medicine and residency in diagnostic imaging at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, NC
- Completed her fellowship in abdominal imaging at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC
Zachary J. LoVerde, MD, Neuroradiologist
- Graduated from New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY
- Completed a transitional internship at The Reading Hospital and Medical Center in Reading, PA
- Completed his residency in diagnostic imaging at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston Salem, NC
- Completed his fellowship training in neuroradiology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN
Ashley N. Oladipo, MD, Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Graduated from Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC
- Completed her internship in internal medicine at Alameda County Medical Center, Oakland, CA
- Completed her residency in diagnostic imaging at the University of California San Francisco, in San Francisco, CA, where she also completed her fellowship training in breast imaging
Monica B. Reddy, MD, Abdominal Imaging and Breast Imaging Radiologist
- Graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in Oklahoma City, OK
- Completed her internship in internal medicine at University of Oklahoma Health Science Center in Oklahoma City, OK
- Completed her residency in diagnostic imaging at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC, where she also completed her fellowship training in breast imaging and abdominal imaging
Cristian A. Jurau, MD, Body Imaging and Emergency Department Radiologist
- Graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School, in Ann Arbor
- Completed his internship in internal medicine at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Completed his radiology residency at Detroit Medical Center – Wayne State University in Detroit and then finished his fellowship training in cross-sectional imaging at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore
Ryan A. Stephens, MD, Musculoskeletal Radiologist
- Graduated from the University of Chapel Hill School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, NC
- Completed a transitional internship at Riverside Regional Medical Center in Newport News, Virginia
- Completed his residency in diagnostic imaging at John Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD, where he also completed his fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging
Cristian A. Jurau, MD, Body Imaging and Emergency Radiologist
- Completed his medical training at the University of Michigan Medical School
- Completed his residency in the department of radiology at Detroit Medical Center – Wayne State University in Detroit.
- Completed his fellowship in Cross-Sectional Imaging at Johns Hopkins University.
Dr. Jurau is a body imaging radiologist as well as an emergency radiologist at Wake Radiology. He is board-certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). He is a member of the American College of Radiology (ACR), Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA) and the North Carolina Medical Society (NCMS).
All WakeRad UNC REX physicians are individually board certified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
The newest five doctors are candidates in the process of ABR certification in diagnostic radiology. In addition to their fellowship training, many radiologists at WakeRad UNC REX also hold a Certificate of Added Qualifications with the ABR. All Wake Radiology physicians voluntarily participate in the ABR’s Maintenance of Certification program.
To learn more about our physicians and WakeRad UNC REX, visit WakeRad.com.
About Wake Radiology UNC REX Healthcare
Founded in 1953 by Albert M. Jenkins, MD, FACR, Wake Radiology UNC REX Healthcare is proud to be the oldest and largest outpatient imaging provider in the Triangle. Since then, WakeRad UNC REX has expanded to include more than 50 subspecialty radiologists at more than a dozen locations in Wake County and throughout the greater Triangle. We offer 3D mammography at all of our outpatient imaging offices. WakeRad UNC REX has been first to introduce numerous methods of imaging as well as introducing subspecialized radiology to Wake County. To learn more, visit WakeRad.com