WAKE RADIOLOGY UNC REX HEALTH
Discrimination is Against the Law
Wake Radiology complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability or sex. Wake Radiology does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Wake Radiology UNC REX Healthcare:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact the Wake Radiology office where your study will be performed.
If you believe that Wake Radiology has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with :
Section 1557 Coordinator
3949 Browning Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Amy Patton, Section 1557 Coordinator, is available to help you.
A person can also file a complaint of discrimination elecronicly through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html or by mail to:
U.S Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201